Sunday, March 29, 2009

Work Episode #452, Flight Simulator Dad

Dealt w/ a guy in an I-beat-my-kid crew cut

wanted to know if the gunner did the flying

I told him the gunner did the gunning

he got angry

wanted to know if he needed to operate both controllers

no I told him
the gunner and the pilot have their own controllers

why is he grabbing both of the controls? he asked
pointing to the flight simulator monitor

I don't know I told him

He was even angrier now

John and Julia came to relieve me

and I left him there
in his tight shirt that read "Elmo Club"

Julia or John will tell him to protect the base at all costs

he'll crash into it and say there's something wrong with the machine

there is

the poet does the writing

the poet does the symbolism

© 2009 Lee Kitzis

1 comment:

Blood said...

that's why the poet never does Dallas