Monday, November 24, 2008

Movie Time

The two latest movies at the Omnimax are
WILD OCEAN
and
GRAND CANYON ADVENTURE

Museum features always have a way of over-selling themselves

GRAND CANYON ADVENTURE
is about a river

WILD OCEAN
is about sardines

WORK EXPLOSION! is todays feature

It stars me
eating carrots in the break room
and staring at the wall

It’s either this
or nap time

“You remember that scene where he’s drinking a Squirt in the bathroom?”

“Yeah, that was so fucking funny.”

“Or that one where he walks half-way to Subway during lunch before he changes his mind and turns around?”

“Yeah, that was sad.”

In closing

our rivers are at risk

sardines something something

I’m out of carrots

please gather all of your personal belongings

and exit at the top

© 2008 Lee Kitzis

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you working at the Field? I haven't been there since I was 14 to see Sue the T Rex(kind of a let down). Shedds was always my favorite, I stared at the otters while on mushrooms for what must have been hours. Last time I was there they were still remodeling soldier field. I live in Indy and Lucas Oil Stadium is a massive let down.

Unknown said...

This is how Derek comments when drunk on free Tuaca by the way.

Scotch and Salad said...

haha. nice. last time i did mushrooms was on the boardwalk in atlantic city. staring at pancake make-uped jersey girls and their muscle-teed boyfriends. very interesting experiment. actually no i work at the museum of science and industry. or as i like to call it: the museum of broken things.