Saturday, November 15, 2008

SUPER INSOMNIA FUN TIME!!!

insomnia's an interesting animal.
it's the only time when it's logical to chase a beer with a cup of coffee.
i'm typing this at 6:28 a.m.
countdown one hour 'til i leave for my shit job.
hop on the train with well-rested idiots going to panera bread or artichoke festivals or whatever crap people do up before 8 a.m. on a saturday.
sorry, no poems this time.
just my old friend trying to clamp my eyes shut while he wires my brain.
it's 6:31 a.m.
good morning.
goddamnit.

5 comments:

Kid Douche said...

Don't sweat it. Sleep is where dreams are born, so just think of insomnia as aborting a dream fetus. A right protected by the Supreme Court decision on the case of Roe vs. Randy Quaid.

Monty's Baseball Soup said...

Here you go my own home-age to you.


Rolling over from

a deep sleep

My bean burrito churning my loins.

Lonely loins.

Meaty loins.

Loins of which you have not seen.

Cubs.



Love you Lee, Call me for our Midnite Mimosa.

Scotch and Salad said...

only my friends could think up randy quaid and burritos as a solution to my sleep problem. i have good friends.

Unknown said...

Post more poems damnit! I want fine work like yours to be fed to me continuosly like a clydesdale's feedbag.

Scotch and Salad said...

y-y-yes sir. please don't hit me again.