Sunday, October 5, 2008

FRANK CALIENDO HAIKU EXPLOSION!

Hey all. So I need your help. My buddy Mr. Kid Douche and I were hanging out. Very foul mood on account of the Cubs Cubbing it up as they usually do. Got on the topic of Frank Caliendo. Easily one of the most unfunny and untalented pieces of shit to ever walk the face of the earth (along with everyone else associated with MADtv). Not much to say other than a funny Caliendo-ripping session occurred, out of which I’ve written two haikus. Can’t decide which one I like more. Need help. Vote in the comments section. Majority wins of course. Very Best. –Lee

(inspired by and dedicated to Kid Douche)

Haiku for Frank Caliendo #1

Lotus blossoms bloom
the grasshopper jumps higher

Fat Al Pacino

© 2008 Lee Kitzis

Haiku for Frank Caliendo #2

Fat Shatner
fat Al Pacino

Fat Barkley!

© 2008 Lee Kitzis

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The second one. Caliendo is a regular guest on the Bob and Tom morning show which you are pretty much forced to listen to if you work a 9-5 in the greater Indianapolis area. He's more bearable when you are unable to see his face but the guy they have on staff to do impressions does a better barkley. He's a fat hack whom i'm sure will be canceled soon.

Unknown said...

the outpour of opinion on this is astounding.

Kid Douche said...

Frank Caliendo ruined my honeymoon.

Well, I should probably get back to ice cream. I like sprinkles the best.

Blood said...

fat caliendo. Fat outta proportion leprechauns to the leprechauns in their own imaginary countries. fat all pachino.